Established in Bergen County, NJ, the Julia Anne Kirsch Foundation’s mission is to improve the lives of those who are developmentally disabled and their families. The Foundation looks to raise funds to assist developmentally disabled individuals and to help these individuals to lead the fullest life possible.
We help in a variety of ways. Support can take the form of grants needed to help off-set the costs of medical equipment, ramps, and other equipment needed by disabled individuals. We also provide assistance to those organizations that have similar missions to the Foundation by helping to support existing programs or by establishing new programs at such organizations.
HOW WE HELP:
- Equipment Grants: Provide specialized equipment to developmentally disabled individuals
- Basketball Clinic: Hold a series of basketball clinics for special needs children
- Education: Support programs designed to help families navigate the system to obtain services and to protect their financial interests
- Handicap Van Rental Grants: Provide grants for short term van rentals
- Dance Program: Provide support to ballet program at a New Jersey school that services disabled children
- Healthy Cooking Classes: Provide sessions for adults with disabilities that focused on food preparation and making healthy eating choices
We offer these as general guidelines concerning the areas where the Foundation can provide support. Those seeking additional information or assistance can fill out the form on the Contact Us page or send an email to Teri@JuliaKirschFoundation.org.